New Question

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use.
Easy to manage.

200.000 administrators have chosen PRTG to monitor their network. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free PRTG
Download >>

What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general. You are invited to get involved by asking and answering questions!

Learn more

Top Tags

View all Tags

Colored Maps for Ackknoledge Sensor

Votes:

Your Vote:

Up

Down

Hello All,

As i'm looking at (i.e. Traffic Light) Mapobjects he see following in source:

<#sensor type="colorclassofstate" id="<@objectid>" var="status">
  <#objectproperty type="nodename" id="<@objectid>" var="nodename">
  <#if value="@nodename" is="sensor" then="sensr" else="hasred" varexpand="value" var="containsred">
  <#if value="@nodename" is="sensor" then="sensy" else="hasyellow hasnored" varexpand="value" var="containsyellow">
  <#if value="@nodename" is="sensor" then="sensg" else="hasgreen hasnoyellow hasnored" varexpand="value" var="containsgreen">

Is it possible to add an additional color, for an ackknoledged Sensor (status 13)?

Thanks Oliver

html mapobject maps

Created on Nov 14, 2019 3:32:32 PM by  Oliver (0) 1

Last change on Nov 14, 2019 6:52:26 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Votes:

Your Vote:

Up

Down

Hello Oliver,

Thank you very much for your contribution and I really hoped that I could provide you with a more satisfactory answer but unfortunately we don't provide technical support for PRTG customization, no matter if the customization relates to PRTG Maps or PRTG Reports. The reason for us to decline such requests is based on the amount of time it usually takes to troubleshoot those requests and that we are not able to guarantee whether a change is still working after an update. Further information about this topic can be found here:

What is your position towards customizing the PRTG web interface?

Best,
Sebastian

Created on Nov 15, 2019 6:30:10 AM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Please log in or register to enter your reply.

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.