What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to create a webhook with prtg

Votes:

Hello , I've created a webhoock on teams but i can't find how do i provide the url of teams in the prtg.

i went on my notification template i created one. I enabled the Send Microsoft Teams Message with the Key provided on teams but when i try to send a test alert i got this on the logs :

Error sending "Microsoft Teams": HTTP/1.1 302 Found.

I cant find incoming webhoock on microsoft teams so i did :

I went to Manage apps and create and outgoing webhook I have nothing populated in my channel teams.

Can you help me?

Regards

microsoft-teams notification-delivery prtg-network-monitor

Created on Dec 2, 2019 10:09:42 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

It must be an incoming webhook, as PRTG sends data to teams. Is your teams hosted in Office365, or on-premise?

Benjamin Day
Paessler Support

Created on Dec 2, 2019 10:17:33 PM by  Benjamin Day [Paessler Support] (1,441) 2 1

Votes:

Hello thanks for your answer what is the difference between those?

Regards

Created on Dec 13, 2019 6:16:29 PM

Votes:

Hello,

Either you have Teams running in Office365, or your running Teams within your network on a dedicated server.

Benjamin Day
Paessler Support

Created on Dec 13, 2019 10:22:06 PM by  Benjamin Day [Paessler Support] (1,441) 2 1

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.