What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Summarize the number of successful logins

Votes:

Dear Colleagues, I have 10 servers and i would like to summarize the number of successful logins with one sensors from my main probe and import them into a graph. I have tried to add all of my servers into one JSon code but i couldn't get the values form my sensors. Have you tried something like that with PRTG

graph prtg summarized

Created on Jan 2, 2020 2:34:56 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello there,

If you want to monitor the logins for Windows machines, this article should come close to what you're looking for. I'm afraid that there is no metric available to directly monitor the number of user logins into PRTG I'm afraid.

Kind regards,
Felix Saure, Tech Support Team

Created on Jan 3, 2020 7:48:52 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.