What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Support Bundles

Votes:

I'm working with tech support on an issue and sent over what I thought were the correct log files. They're telling me what I sent was actually the log from the core server. What I need to do is create and send over a support bundle for the server I'm having an issue with. Can anyone point me in the right direction for sending over the support bundle for a particular server? This is what I sent over last time through the setup>contact customer support link:

Attach Base Pack with logfiles (recommended)

TIA

probe-health support support-bundle

Created on Mar 9, 2020 1:57:40 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi Darrell,

The support bundle always includes log files from the core server and the local probe only. It's not possible to send such a bundle via the GUI for a remote probe. You can RDP on the remote probe host and open the PRTG Administrator Tool. This will allow you to upload the logs to our FTP server. Just write an email to us ([email protected]) as soon as the upload finished and describe for what steps you need assistance for.

Kind regards,
Felix Saure, Tech Support Team

Created on Mar 10, 2020 7:00:26 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.