What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Monitor SCCM System Status 'Component Status'

Votes:

Hello Guys,

I was wondering if someone is monitoring their SCCM system status, site status and component status (Powershell). It costs me some time to figure this out, so perhaps someone already has those scripts/sensors.

Furthermore, if someone have more tips about monitoring the SCCM infra, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

advanced advanced-script-sensor component-status powershell prtg sccm site-status system-status

Created on Mar 26, 2020 7:33:41 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello there,

Please check whether this article will help you. If not you need to create a custom EXE/Script Sensor with an individual script.

Kind regards

Felix Wiesneth - Team Tech Support

Created on Mar 26, 2020 11:13:40 AM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thanks for your answer, that article is for SCCM upgrades. I am looking for an individual script for SCCM Component status etc.

Thanks in advance

Created on Mar 26, 2020 5:56:10 PM

Votes:

Hello,

You may find a script that fits to you in our PRTG Sensor Hub. If there is no script which fits, I'm afraid to tell you that you will need your own script.

Kind regards

Felix Wiesneth - Team Tech Support

Created on Mar 27, 2020 9:32:29 AM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

Last change on Sep 18, 2020 10:07:18 AM by  Maike Guba [Paessler Support] (2,404) 2 1

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.