What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How Do I see All Data from Primary and Failover Node

Votes:

In the Web interface on the Live data tab for a sensosr there's a choice to see the graph data from the primary nodes perspective as well as the failover node, or both. I can't see where to see the failover node data in PRTG Desktop?

any assistance is greatly appreciated.

thanks, Todd

failover primary sensor

Created on Apr 9, 2020 5:45:04 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hey Todd,
thanks for your KB posting.

This feature is actually not (yet) available in the PRTG Desktop Client, I'm afraid. I can unfortunately not foresee if and when this will be implemented but since we're constantly working on this Client I'm pretty sure it will be available soon.

Best regards, Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

Created on Apr 10, 2020 12:05:35 PM by  Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.