As a PRTG User, I want to see the status of latest result of a Jenkins Job.
Details of User Story
Our Jenkins instances carry out certain critical Jobs. With PRTG I would like to see the status and get alerts when some of them get unstable or even fail.
Technically, using Jenkins XML APU or Jenkins JSON API would probably be good.
I assume the sensor would be similar to "GitLab Build Status Sensor" https://www.paessler.com/manuals/prtg/gitlab_build_status_sensor
- configurable base-URL for Jenkins Master Server
- configurable user credential (User/pass) or (User/jenkinspasstoken)
- configurable jenkins job name (relative to the referred Jenkins Master server)
- Jenkins Results mapped as follows:
- "SUCCESS" --> PRTG "Up"
- "UNSTABLE" --> PRTG "Warning"
- "FAILURE" --> PRTG "Error"