What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Can PRTG run an Annual report but run only on Mondays?

Votes:

Hi PRTG,

Is it possible on PRTG to run an annual report for a specific sensor but it would only run during Monday only? My desired output is an annual report (1/1/2020 to 12/31/2020) then the report will be every mondays of the year covering the previous week (Monday to Sunday). The pdf/csv should display the downtime and uptime of the sensor.

I tried this where I am so far. Template: Data Table (24 H Interval) Report schedule: Every specific Day of the week Specify day: Monday Reported period: Previous Report period type: Year Year period: 1/1 - 12/31 Report only for specific hours of the day: none Data files: include csv files only

The output pdf contains a yearly report of the sensor from January 1 to December 31 with a daily interval. Is it possible to change the interval to mondays only since I specified on the settings that it will only report only Monday.

Thank you very much.

Regards, Gab

annual-report prt-report weekly-report

Created on Apr 27, 2020 3:04:59 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi Gab,

Thank you for the KB thread. Yes, you can generate a yearly report for a device or sensor and specify it to only Monday or any specific time.

First you have to create a schedule object for the desired period under "Setup > Schedules".

After that, under Settings tab in the report view, scroll until Period ("What time span will the report cover?"), set the schedule Report Only for Specific Hours of the Day (Schedule), and select the schedule object you have created.

I hope this helps! Thanks.

Created on Apr 28, 2020 3:00:47 AM by  Chan Siau Hen [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.