What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How can I remove table details in report?

Votes:

Hi,

The 1min, 15min, 30min, 1h and 24h "data table" reports provide complete data. But I want to remove the periodic details that appear according to the chosen time (1min, 15min, 30min) in a table format.

The image below represents the current report (default data table in 1h):

Current report url: http://drive.google.com/file/d/1wdKJpz8P7lDGIml0FTct9pEUNWOext1J/preview

The following image is desirable report:

Desirable report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xOJPbRyJhuPd01c7DQ3OCxonRqW7R6cU/view

Preferably export multiple sensors on a single PDF page. Changing the HTML page of the browser uses one page per sensor with most of the white space

custom custom-report prtg remove report

Created on Jun 5, 2020 7:09:39 PM

Last change on Jun 8, 2020 6:45:12 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

2 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

I'm afraid that customizing reports is not covered by our support, maybe the community can help here. Furthermore, you can check out the PRTG SLA Reporter, a PRTG extension to see if it better suits your needs.

Kind regards,
Felix Saure, Tech Support Team

Created on Jun 8, 2020 6:46:56 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Last change on Feb 1, 2024 4:58:05 PM by  Jacqueline Conforti [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Felix,

issue solved changing file /details/Table Only.htm

Other question is reduce page numbers in report PDF, each page content one sensor, but fits two sensors by page. I'm will make one new question here.

Thanks.

Created on Jun 10, 2020 1:32:00 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.