What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Impossible to duplicate a map

Votes:

Hello,

I have only one map created within PRTG administration interface (version 20.2.59.1689+).

The 'clone' option (as described here) is missing at the end of the map's line.

See screenshot here. Is this a bug or did I miss something?

Thanks for help!

Thomas

duplicate maps prtg

Created on Jun 17, 2020 9:14:44 AM

7 Replies

Votes:

Hi,

This is a known issue in PRTG and we're currently analyzing this issue.

Kind regards,
Marijan Horsky, Team Tech Support

Created on Jun 18, 2020 5:09:09 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thanks for your reply. I eventually managed to cope with this problem by installing the PRTG Desktop program.

Created on Jun 22, 2020 2:32:49 PM

Votes:

Hi,

Could you please let me know if you can copy the desired map with the PRTG Desktop App?

Created on Jun 23, 2020 5:38:13 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Yes indeed! The Clone option is available when you right-click the existant map.

>> See screenshot here.

Created on Jun 23, 2020 7:26:51 AM

Votes:

Hi,

Thank you for checking this in the PRTG Desktop App.
Could you also send a screenshot of the missing clone option in the webinterface?

Created on Jun 23, 2020 7:51:05 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Votes:

See my initial post screenshot (the red circled part on the right of the screenshot).

Created on Jun 23, 2020 7:52:28 AM

Votes:

Hi,

Could you please run the installer for the newest version again manually and check afterwards if the issue still occurs? You can download the newest version here.

Created on Jun 23, 2020 9:24:19 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.