What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

improvement to comment area.

Votes:

I want this feature implemented, too? Please upvote by clicking Thumbs up!

User Story

As a PRTG User, I want to add a feature into comment section. The idea is to have a time mark when each comment its added.

Details of User Story

would be nice to have the time mark for comment area, each comment at finish in the add the system add the time stamp if possible also the user how did it.

Acceptance criteria

+ Each time that I add comments want to have the time mark to remember the date, time even if possible also the user. + The comments can edit if edit also add the time mark of the last edit. Like forum site.

comments-section prgt sensor

Created on Jun 18, 2020 3:23:52 PM

Replies

Nobody has replied yet

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.