What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

API PRTG - Angular

Votes:

Hello,

I want to make an application in angular using the PRTG API but I don't know how to use it.

If any person made an application in angular that can guide me, I would be very grateful.

I have a problem with the get request because it does not return the data I require

angular http-api httpclient-get prtg prtg-api

Created on Jul 9, 2020 4:36:16 PM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hi,

You can use the following API Call for the export:
/api/table.csv?id=....&content=messages&columns=objid,datetime,parent,type,name,status,message

Please note that you need to replace the Object ID with "....". Furthermore this API Call will use a lot of performance on your core server system.

Created on Jul 15, 2020 5:52:03 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Last change on Jul 15, 2020 5:52:57 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi,

Could you please tell us the API Call that you execute?

Created on Jul 10, 2020 6:42:24 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello, I need to export the PRTG LOGS with the API with parameters (date), this can be done

Created on Jul 14, 2020 2:52:21 PM

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hi,

You can use the following API Call for the export:
/api/table.csv?id=....&content=messages&columns=objid,datetime,parent,type,name,status,message

Please note that you need to replace the Object ID with "....". Furthermore this API Call will use a lot of performance on your core server system.

Created on Jul 15, 2020 5:52:03 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Last change on Jul 15, 2020 5:52:57 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.