What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

allowed placeholders for Summarized Notifications

Votes:

I'd like to use the placeholder %group for the subject of Summarized Notifications. (Notification Templates). I use the placeholder %group for e-mail subject, and it works fine. The Summarized Notifikation subject on the other hand looks like: "%group - 3 Summarized Notifications".. the variable is not resolved

-groups placeholder summarized-notifications

Created on Jul 21, 2020 1:37:10 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi Tobias,

this is a known limitation, when using placeholders with "summarized notifications".

For more information about this, please take a look at the section "Notes about placeholders:", in the following Knowlege-Base article: https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/373-what-placeholders-can-i-use-with-prtg

Kind regards,
Matthias Kupfer - Team Tech Support

Created on Jul 22, 2020 8:12:07 AM by  Matthias Kupfer [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.