What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Dell EMC Unity Rest sensors using deprecated values

Votes:

Hello,

I want to use "REST Dell EMC Capacity Sensor" and "REST Dell EMC Pool Sensor" but both are failing with "expected status 200 OK but got 422 Unprocessable Entity".

For the first one when i try to browse https://X.X.X.X/api/instances/systemCapacity/0?fields=sizeFree,sizeTotal,sizeUsed,compressionPercent,sizeSubscribed i get this message "The requested field [compressionPercent] was deprecated more than 18 months ago. Please use [systemCapacity.dataReductionPercent] instead. (Error Code:0x7d13045)".

Same message for the other sensor "The requested field [compressionPercent] was deprecated more than 18 months ago. Please use [pool.dataReductionPercent] instead. (Error Code:0x7d13045)".

Could you please update all your Dell EMC Unity Rest sensors or make V2 like "Dell EMC Unity Storage LUN v2 Sensor" ?

If possible, how can I manually edit both sensor as a workaround to replace deprecated values ?

dell emc prtg rest unity

Created on Aug 26, 2020 11:24:54 AM

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

I can tell you that both sensors are planned for PRTG version 20.x.62, to be released mid September.

Kind regards,
Matthias Kupfer - Team Tech Support

Created on Aug 27, 2020 7:00:33 AM by  Matthias Kupfer [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.