What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

export List of devices

Votes:

Hi,

I need to export List of devices like this table to csv file

Name Serial number Model ID Manufacturer Class IP Address Status Firmware version

how can I do that

devices list sensors

Created on Sep 11, 2020 8:17:58 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

this is only partially possible. You can extract a list of devices with the PRTG name and address, and some information:

/api/table.csv?content=devices&columns=objid,name,host,status,message,comments&count=*

Some other information is available if manually looked up on the "System Information" tab. That data can be extracted only per device.

Created on Sep 14, 2020 12:48:34 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

thanks for your reply. I exported db to SQL server using PRTG Data Extractor. where can I find this information.

thanks in advance

Created on Sep 14, 2020 7:59:59 PM

Votes:

Hello,

the data extractor is deprecated and no longer supported. However it does something different, the data extractor copied historic device data (sensor data) to an SQL DB. You were looking to extract device configuration data. That can be done, partially, with the HTTP API.

Created on Sep 15, 2020 2:03:29 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.