What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

FR - Acknowledge a Warning

Votes:

User Story As a PRTG User, I want to be able to acknowledge the warning sensor with a message, so my engineers know that we are working on the warning.

Details of User Story When a Sensor goes into a warning state, we would like the ability to acknowledge the sensor so that users know the warning is registered

Globally (for all of PRTG) On a Sensor basis, I want o to be able to acknowledge a Warning state.

My case: We have to multiply VMware, ILO, and network devices showing warning state. This is a normal message because the device is working perfectly, but there needs some work to be done. This is by design no error. So we would like to set it to acknowledge to let users known we are working on it.

Acceptance criteria A Warning sensor can be acknowledged.

acknowledgement sensor warning

Created on Oct 12, 2020 8:48:29 AM

Replies

Nobody has replied yet

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.