What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Enforcing Passcode and Biometrics on mobile App

Votes:

Hi Paessler

I hope all is well? We are one of your clients that are using PRTG as a monitoring tool. We have recently moved into deploying the mobile App to all the IT personnel.

The challenge we facing is that the application can not be enforce to use passcode or biometrics on IOS phone when deployed via workspace One Application. I have recently been in contact with Sasa Ignjatovic from the customer Service team, Whom confirmed that the application doesn't have that feature. The application currently doesn't pass our approval phase with InfoSec team to be deployed to IT staff.

My request is have the feature enabled on the new update app or make an exception for clients to make use of SDK or MDM via appconfig.org to allow customization to enforce security on the mobile App. Thank you so much for taking time to read my request. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

feature-request improvement-request pe-code prtg

Created on Oct 29, 2020 7:25:54 AM

Last change on Oct 30, 2020 9:11:39 AM by  Florian Lesage [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

We are looking to integrate this feature in the application however, I'm afraid that I can't provide you more information regarding when it will be released.

Kind regards.

Created on Oct 30, 2020 9:10:17 AM by  Florian Lesage [Paessler Support]

Last change on Oct 30, 2020 10:48:26 AM by  Florian Lesage [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.