What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG Updates

Votes:

Hello PRTG Network Teams.

I have a problem with the PRTG uptade of my company.

At this moment, I have the PRTG with the version 17.2.30.1825 and i can not update this PRTG by the last version.

The PRTG that we have, it has a license about 1000 sensors for use. Currently, it has a expire maintenance of 934 days.

When I press for download the last upgrade of PRTG version, nothing happens. It doesn't have any problem with internet or computer.

The last 6 digits of my license are : H0HVZN

Do you think that my problem for download the last upgrade of PRTG is for the expire maintenance? Or which would be the problem? In the case of this is not problem (expire maintenance), what should I do for download and install the last upgrade of PRTG?

Thanks for the support.

I leave my email for the contact [email protected] Orazio Portillo

prtg update upgrade

Created on Nov 6, 2020 1:53:04 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello, I checked the license and the Maintenance service is expired since 2018. Therefore the updates will not work, as the updates are part of the Maintenance service. As well as technical support.

In order to renew your maintenance you can do that here https://shop.paessler.com/shop/prtg/maintenance or you can contact our sales team at [email protected]

Created on Nov 6, 2020 5:30:29 PM by  Jonathan Mena [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.