What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Log Entries

Votes:

Hello in the log module we can apply a filter by date, which granularity is taken into account We did a test by selecting minutes that did not seem to be taken into account 2020-11-24 16h16 to 2020-11-24 16h24 in the event of an alert, the logs can quickly become very important and targeted research is necessary Thanks for your feedback

alerts log-entries prtg

Created on Nov 25, 2020 10:39:13 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi Mike,

can you please let me know which version of PRTG you are using and how you applied the filter. Did you use the API?
When using the "Log" tab and the filter option "Filter by Date", the date format should look like "2020-11-24 16:16", notice the colon, not "2020-11-24 16h16".

Kind regards,
Matthias Kupfer - Team Tech Support

Created on Nov 26, 2020 8:17:58 AM by  Matthias Kupfer [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello Thx for the replay You will find in attachment un copy of the pb, we use the last version of an evaluation license ps : I send you via email the attachment

version PRTG trial last update 25-11-2020 17h38

right, the date format has been entered correctly via the Calendar option

Created on Nov 26, 2020 8:30:09 AM

Votes:

Hello Mike,

I'd like to handle this case in a support ticket, so that we can exchange further information. You can open a support ticket via the "Contact Support" ribbon in the lower right corner of the web interface. Please refer to this KB article when submitting the Support Bundle.

Kind regards,
Matthias Kupfer - Team Tech Support

Created on Nov 27, 2020 7:46:59 AM by  Matthias Kupfer [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.