What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Report Graph PRTG

Votes:

Hello, I am trying to make a Report with a graph with only the hours from 6 to 8 but it shows me the whole graph from 6am (which is the hour that i select to start the graph) to 6am of the next day. I already set up a new schedule where i selected those 2 hours and it worked, it only showed me the interval from 6 to 8 but the graph is stil from 6 to 6.

graphs prtg reports

Created on Dec 17, 2020 6:40:06 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

that is correct. The report shows gaps for the off-time. The graphs don't have the capability to cut the gaps out.

An alternative might be to export data and use a different reporting tool. Data export can be done through the API or through the PRTG Data Exporter.

Created on Dec 21, 2020 1:12:32 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Last change on Feb 1, 2024 4:59:38 PM by  Jacqueline Conforti [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.