What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Veeam PRTG Sensor Reloaded not working on non-domain host

Votes:

Hello.

I try to run the Veeam Custom Sensor. The problem is, that the Veeam Server is not in the domain. I set the right credentials in the device and did use the option to use the credentials of the parent device.

But I get the error "Code: PE095". The script fails because the sensor tries to execute the script on the probe using the credentials of the non-domain member.

So how can I get the script working?

custom-sensor domain veeam-prtg-sensor-reloaded

Created on Jan 8, 2021 7:49:55 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi there,

Does the script work when you execute it with the defined credentials on your Probe device?

In addition I would recommend to take a look at our native Veeam Backup Job Status Sensor.

Kind regards

Felix Wiesneth - Team Tech Support

Created on Jan 12, 2021 3:48:10 PM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.