What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How can I generate and send a support bundle for my offline PRTG Enterprise installation?

Votes:

I have a Paessler PRTG Enterprise Monitor subscription license and I run my PRTG server installations offline. I am required to regularly send screenshots of the PRTG Status pages of my PRTG servers to Paessler.

How do I generate these screenshots?

bundle enterprise prtg screenshots status-page

Created on Jan 12, 2021 9:20:29 AM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

Last change on Feb 5, 2021 7:23:15 AM by  Maike Guba [Paessler Support] (2,404) 2 1

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

This article applies as of PRTG 21

Generate and send a screenshot

To generate and send a screenshot of the PRTG Status page of your PRTG server, take the following steps:

1. Open the PRTG web interface and log in with an administrator account.
  2. Use the following API call in your browser to generate the screenshot:
    https://<your server>/controls/screenshot.htm?what=/status.htm%3Ftabid%3D1&width=1600&height=7000&delay=1
  3. Right-click the screenshot and select Save image as from the context menu to store the screenshot on your system.
  4. Send the screenshot to [email protected].

Note: You need to repeat steps 1-3 for each deployed PRTG server.

Having trouble?

If your screenshot displays an almost empty page without any status information and a loading symbol, this means that PRTG did not have enough time to load the status page internally before creating the screenshot. In this case, change the API call from above and increase the value for delay. In our tests, delay=10 worked fine even on large installations.

Created on Feb 5, 2021 7:16:08 AM by  Maike Guba [Paessler Support] (2,404) 2 1

Last change on Oct 25, 2021 2:42:01 PM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.