What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Print a map

Votes:

Hello,

I just want to print a map. I'm sorry to ask this question but I really don't find how to. At this time, I make printscreen to print the visible part of my screen. How can I simply print a map ? How to print the list in overall view like it's on the screen ?

thanks for your help.

map printer prty

Created on Jan 25, 2021 2:57:28 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello Stephane,

Thank you for your message.

To print a map, I invite you first to open it in a new tab with the link you can get in the Get HTML tab. Then, simply use the Print feature of your web browser, define the layout (Portrait/Landscape) according to the resolution of your map and adjust the option "Scale" (Zoom in/out) if necessary.

Regards.

Created on Jan 26, 2021 7:24:08 AM by  Florian Lesage [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.