What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG Map: Map created to be send on email

Votes:

Hi PRTG Team,

Understand that the email feature capability is available on PRTG Report.

However, what if for our requirement, we do not want values pertaining to the traffic utilization on PRTG Report. All we need is just the graph showing the traffic trending and pattern which is from the PRTG Map and we can send it to our email.

That being said, appreciate confirmation if I can send out the Map dashboard directly to my email?

map prtg prtgmap

Created on Jan 27, 2021 7:42:27 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

I'm afraid it's not possible to change the e-mail notifications (like including additional graphs) by default. This may be possible by customization however please note that officially this is not supported.

Also maps are meant to be displayed within your browser and cannot be send vie e-mail. There's however already a feature request for this. Please make sure to vote for it if you're interested.

Created on Jan 28, 2021 2:45:05 PM by  Timo Dambach [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.