For each website we host, we have a SSL Certificate Sensor. Currently it scans every 12 hours, where the two most important pieces of information are:
- Compare and show down status if common name (CN)/alternative names (SAN) and address/SNI do not match
- Days to expiration
For push notifications we have two schedules:
- day (allows all sensor notifications)
- night (allows only specific notifications)
What I want to do with this sensor is split it in two as it be. My wish would be to:
- Compare the CN/SAN with SNI every 3 minutes and repeat every 5 minutes. This status must be allowed to wake me at night with Night schedule)
- Days to expiration can scan every 12 hours (or just once a day) and repeat every 5 minutes. This status (!)cannot(!) be allowed to wake me at night.
So far I haven't found any way to effectuate this. The only alternative I can think of is to configure two seperate sensors per website.
Any help would be most appreciated.