What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Customization for Automatic Logout

Votes:

Dear Support Team
Hi
Can i have a customization for Automatic Logout option? (Setup>User Interface>Website)
I want this option to be done for all of idle users but I do not want this to include monitoring users (on TVs or Video Walls)
Can i have some exception?
Thank a lot

automatic-logout customization exception users

Created on Mar 6, 2021 8:46:29 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi,

you can configure the the Automatic Logout only globally for all users: https://www.paessler.com/manuals/prtg/system_website_settings#settings

To make sure your "monitoring users" don't get logged out, configure a page refresh on your TVs or Video Walls below the "Automatic Logout after Minutes".

Kind regards,
Matthias Kupfer - Team Tech Support

Created on Mar 9, 2021 8:28:26 AM by  Matthias Kupfer [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.