What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Geo Map not loading

Votes:

Hi, I've just activated the Geo Maps feature and set it to "default" (also tried "Here" Maps setting). The core server can access all Here-Maps API URLs as described in your KB. But the map still isn't loading, it shows just " ? ? ? ?". Our PRTG server runs on the latest version 21.2.67.1562.

Thanks

geo-maps geomaps prtg

Created on Apr 27, 2021 8:13:45 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hey,

This is currently a bug in the newest version of PRTG. This is already addressed and should be fixed in the next version. At the moment I cannot give you an ETA when the update will be available, but it should be available at the end of the next month.

Kind regards,
Marijan Horsky, Team Technical Support

Created on Apr 28, 2021 5:59:56 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Marijan,

thanks for your reply. Does this bug affect all maps or just Here? Otherwise I would try to use Google instead...

Regards, Michael

Created on Apr 28, 2021 8:43:44 AM

Votes:

Hi,

This affects the maps in PRTG.

Created on Apr 28, 2021 9:12:35 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.