On some of my servers (with SQL Server and/or Business Object installed on it), I'm unable to use the "LastWindowsUpdateSensor".
PSRemoting is enabled, I checked the SPNs and created the "5985" SPN entries.
I'm able to enter a PSSession with the "includeportinspn" option
On my PRTG sensor, the "include port in SPN" box is checked
I try to manually check with the sensor but I'm unable to find the good arguments
I tried this command (I got it from the sensor log) :
LastWindowsUpdateSensor.exe -host=servername.myaddomain.tld -timeout=43198 -port=5985 -portinspn=1 -authmechanism=6 -debugfile="C:\ProgramData\Paessler\PRTG Network Monitor\Logs\sensors\Result of Sensor XXXX.log",
but the return is the following : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
The result is the same when I just specify "host" and "port"
Thank you for your precious help