What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to fully disable SMTP Delivery

Votes:

hello, via Setup ==> System Administration ==> SMTP Delivery, I would like to fully disable SMTP delivery which I don't need for now; but, there is no option that allows SMTP Delivery to be disabled there ; the purpose is to avoid recurrent red messages telling me PRTG can't send emails ... Any idea ?

thanks

delivery disable smtp

Created on Jun 25, 2021 8:46:07 PM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

In this case I would recommend that you pause (or delete) the Notification Templates that you have configured for the email notifications. You can find all your notification templates under Setup>Account Settings>Notification Templates.

In case you have templates that send out multiple notifications (for example email and SMS), you can turn off the email notifications in the template settings, and leave the other options active.

Kind regards,
Sasa Ignjatovic, Tech Support Team

Created on Jun 28, 2021 7:34:09 AM by  Sasa Ignjatovic [Paessler Support]

Votes:

thanks a lot for your answer !

Created on Jun 28, 2021 9:47:06 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.