What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Connect wifi hub-gateway to PRTG

Votes:

I have a lot of different zigbee and Bluetooth mesh sensors connect via Wifi Hub. i would like to add them to my prtg portal...

How I could add sensors connect to xiaomi gateway 3 to PRTG or some other wifi temperature sensor ? How add gateway-hub to prtg ?

Is realy PRTG is not compatible with all this great sensors ?

Thankyou for help

bluetooth-mesh gateway hub sensor xiaomi

Created on Jul 26, 2021 5:21:48 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hello Svedr,

Reading through some articles found on the internet, the device is capable of MQTT itself, which is disabled, but can be activated through telnet. As we are not familiar with these devices, we cannot tell if this is supported or not, so this is at your own risk.

With enabled MQTT, you can use one of these PRTG sensors for the monitoring, or of course use a self-written sensor: MQTT Sensors

Kind regards,
Felix Saure, Tech Support Team

Created on Jul 28, 2021 8:54:05 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thankyou... I will research in this direction....

Created on Jul 29, 2021 4:43:45 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.