What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How can I diagnose slow web responses to PRTG console?

Votes:

Hi guys,

Recently our PRTG has become a mare to navigate as it can just whirl and whirl away without returning any results. I have to refresh multiple times before it would load correctly. Even when loaded correctly, it can be glitchy.

I threw more resources at it thinking that it had reached its limit, but even after throwing more resources, it's still not playing ball. We're getting some alerts back hours after an issue occurs, so something isn't quite right.

What is the best way to diagnose this issue? I've had a look at the logs in %programdata%, but nothing is jumping out at me.

Thanks!

prtg slow web

Created on Aug 9, 2021 11:29:43 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

For this kind of issue we will need to check your PRTG log files.

Please send an email to [email protected] and we will continue troubleshooting there.

Created on Aug 10, 2021 11:55:21 AM by  Isidora Jeremic [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello,

For this kind of issue we will need to check your PRTG log files.

Please send an email to [email protected] and we will continue troubleshooting there.

Created on Aug 10, 2021 11:55:22 AM by  Isidora Jeremic [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.