What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How can I remove the pagenavigation from mapobjects

Votes:

Hi,

we are currently building a map for our office. My coworker and I are a bit (a lot) finicky about the look. So far, I was able to do a few things with the custom css, like vertically align the donut texts and creating custom mapobjects to remove a few columns from tables.

But how do I remove the pagenavigation from map tables? Of course without removing it from other tables which are also using page and tablenavigation.

Thanks in advance.

Marc

css map pagenavigation

Created on Oct 26, 2021 7:51:23 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi,

i answered my own question by understanding how CSS actually works.

I added .map_object .pagenavigation { display:none; } to the styles_custom_v2.css.

This filters the attribute display:none to the pagenavigation, but only for map_objects. After that I had some fun changing every font to Comic Sans MS by adding

.map_object { font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; } to the CSS.

Created on Oct 27, 2021 7:27:27 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.