What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Maintenance not extended

Votes:

Hello,

I have license ending in VVKQQW and PRTG says "Maintenance until 31/03/2021 (-224 days left)" however this was renewed via a reseller and when I press the "BUY PRTG MAINTENANCE" it shows Maintenance until: March 31, 2024.

Can you please guide me for next steps?

Many thanks

license maintenance prtg

Created on Nov 10, 2021 5:01:53 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello, our system shows that the Maintenance has been renewed. In your server you need to manually refresh the licensing information so it can replicate with our licensing server. Go to Setup - License - Refresh license. The server needs internet access to connect and then it will show the new date.

Created on Nov 10, 2021 6:48:40 PM by  Jonathan Mena [Paessler Technical Support]

Votes:

Thank you for your reply, are you able to identify which port needs to be opened in order to connect to your server ?

Created on Nov 11, 2021 3:32:15 PM

Votes:

If your server is behind a firewall you can enable access to the ports and addresses required for licensing and auto-update. Please refer to this kb article for details and you can get more information about ports used by PRTG here.

Created on Nov 11, 2021 8:38:00 PM by  Jonathan Mena [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.