What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Problem setting up SSO for PRTG in Azure AD

Votes:

I'm setting up SSO in PRTG to work with our Azure AD. I have followed all the Paessler guides for the setup beginning with adding PRTG to the app registrations and the PRTG SSO configurations. When I click the "load Configuration" button after putting in the endpoint data it auto-populates the associated fields. Client ID and secret fields are populated. I click "Test Single Sign-On Authentication Endpoint and it returns "200 OK"

The "Log in with single sign-on" button is now in the sign-on page. I click it, go through the normal Azure sign in prompts and get prompted to authenticate with the app on my phone as normal, and get the prompt "stay logged in" which I always use. It then takes me to an Azure error message:

Sign in Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS50011: The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application: '0c55602b-4767-47fd-8374-c68ed30deb66'.

I know it's probably something simple, I just don't know what to fine-tune.

azure prtg sso

Created on Nov 17, 2021 7:06:45 PM

Replies

Nobody has replied yet

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.