What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Report generation to PDF stuck at 0%

Votes:

Making an HTML report works fine (I don't understand why there isn't an option to just save the .htm file instead of having to make a .pdf)

Making a report manually or by schedule to a PDF does not work - I can see 6 chromium processes start with one taking growing amounts of memory, but nothing ever progresses. I am sure the Print spooler service is started, and I tried uninstalling NPCAP and reinstalling PRTG, as other knowledge base articles lead you to believe are the fix, but none of this has helped.

Running PRTG Network Monitor 21.4.73.1656 x64 on Windows 10 Pro 21H1

pdf prtg reports

Created on Dec 27, 2021 9:36:10 PM

Replies

Nobody has replied yet

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.