What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

sFlow Sensor "Include Filter" spelling for more interfaces

Votes:

Hello, we use Aruba Comware Switch as IRF and we will monitor traffic with sFlow. The traffic to be monitored consists of two interfaces (bridge aggregation). On Switch side is sFlow enable and send the data to the prtg monitoring system. Now I will generate a prtg sFlow sensor for this bridge aggregation interfaces. We use the sFlow Sensor on prtg Now my question: We is the correct spelling for the filter: Include Filter: Interface[20] and Interface[182] --> it does not work

If I use only one of the filter entries "Interface[20]" --> works if I test only the second Interface, works also, but not togehter

comware filter sflow

Created on Apr 21, 2022 8:06:35 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello Holger,

Thank you for your message.

To troubleshoot the issue more easily, can you please open a support request at [email protected] or via a support bundle in PRTG, under Setup > Contact Support.

Please, make sure to provide a screenshot of the sensor Overview and Settings tabs for each configuration of the Include filters parameter.

Regards.

Created on Apr 26, 2022 8:20:32 AM by  Florian Lesage [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.