What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG MAP / Add sensor id dynamically

Votes:

Hello, For further new sites, i would like to automatically update a global map with the new sensors id and create a dedicated map based on a template map with basic sensor id (snmp sensors)

Is there a way to do it ? I didn't find anything for now

Thank you

automatic map script

Created on Jun 3, 2022 9:10:22 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

At the moment, I'm afraid that the map designer doesn't allow to automate the creation/update of maps. Therefore, I will write down this feedback for the new map designer our development team will work on for the new interface of PRTG.

If you have any questions or other feedback regarding the map designer, please let me know.

Regards.

Created on Jun 7, 2022 10:01:53 AM by  Florian Lesage [Paessler Support]

Last change on Jun 7, 2022 10:02:31 AM by  Florian Lesage [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.