What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Watchgaurd m270: Timeout no response 2003 error

Votes:

I have 5 watchguards, but only one m270. The m270 is at our site with our main prtg server. (All other watchguards have a local probe behind them) The m270 keeps dropping connection. I have done the following for testing
- removed netflow from m20 (restarted m270 after removing netflow)
- removing all sensors but 4 (network connections)
- set scanner to 60 seconds
- set timeout to 30 seconds in snmp on prtg
- tried snmp v2 and v3
- restart prtg server

Not sure what else to check, as our other watchguard's are working fine.

snmp timeout watchguard

Created on Jun 14, 2022 2:51:50 PM

Last change on Jun 15, 2022 3:16:43 PM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello there! Thanks for reaching us. We will need to have more detail to further investigate this, please open a ticket with us (making reference to this KB) and send us the following full-screen screenshots:

- Screenshot of the device configuration.
- Screenshot of the device overview.
- Screenshot of the sensor overview.
- Screenshot of the sensor configuration.

I'll try to update this KB if the ticket is created

Created on Jun 27, 2022 3:43:30 PM by  Luis Quesada (Paessler Technical Support)

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.