What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Send notification mail

Votes:

I'm trying to send an event mail but it doesn't work. I tried with smtp.libero.it it port 465 connction security SSL / TLS with all the options but neither the mail in front of an event nor the test mail arrives. Same with gmail smtp.gmail.com brings 465 connection security SSL / TLS with all the options but does not arrive neither the mail in front of an event nor the test mail. Can you help me

emali notification send

Created on Jul 16, 2022 1:14:42 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

I understand that you need assistance with email notifications, correct?

- In these type of cases we always recommend to enable delivery notification debugging. Please refer to this document for more information: https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/55363-how-can-i-enable-notification-delivery-logging

We can check logs after enabling them and recreating the problem.

Best regards,

Miguel Aikens

Created on Jul 18, 2022 3:49:15 PM by  Miguel Aikens [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.