What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG Customer/Device Report

Votes:

Hi,

Is there a simple way of getting a report from PRTG that will show me all my customers and the devices they have please?

Thanks

Gavin

customer device prtg report

Created on Jul 27, 2022 10:27:03 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hi Gavin,

You may want to check the following KB https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/19493 which explained similar request as yours and the possible way. Let me know if it helps.

Created on Aug 2, 2022 4:13:06 AM by  Himanshu Bhatt [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I have done the API report but it seems to have a lot of the names missing and just references the ID of the customer and site for example.

I know i can export to excel and do find and replace but we have many thousand devices and this will take some time, am i missing something?

Created on Aug 2, 2022 10:33:38 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.