What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

SNMP Printer, Removal of unnecessary channels

Votes:

I would like to monitor the toner level of printers. For this I added the devices via the IP address. I have created the sensor SNMP printer. It now shows me all possible channels of the printer. For example, whether the printer is open or closed. How can I remove the channels I don't need?

channel printer snmp

Created on Jul 29, 2022 1:41:21 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hey, There is not currently a way to remove channels from sensors. Is there a particular reason you need the channels removed rather than just ignoring them? If you just want to ignore them you can hide them from the graph and table. This can be achieved within the channel settings. ----- Kind regards Josiah Horton - Team Technical Support

Created on Aug 3, 2022 2:09:05 PM by  Josiah Horton [Paessler Support] (0) 1

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.