What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Custom Script Sensor adds a 0 (Null) after </prtg>

Votes:

Hi,

I have a custom script for a sensor. If PRTG is running the request it will add a 0 (Null) after the </prtg>-Tag. If I run the script manually I get the xml-response without this 0... what could this 0 add?

- We use the same script in the same instance for other devices were the script is working. - We use PRTG-Server 22.2.76.1705+ - Target system is a Cluster-Object W2k22 - PowerShell Security Enhancement is enabled

Best regards Patrick G.

advanced exe prtg

Created on Aug 8, 2022 1:32:49 PM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for contacting us.

Is it possible for you to share the script you are using? If you like we can work on this in a support ticket instead and this way we can share screenshots and so on.

Regards,

Miguel Aikens

Created on Aug 10, 2022 8:09:32 PM by  Miguel Aikens [Paessler Technical Support]

Votes:

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for your response.

If you would open a ticket that would be fin. So I can provide you the screenshots and script.

Best regards and thank you Patrick

Created on Aug 11, 2022 12:54:00 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.