What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Oracle tablespace timeout

Votes:

Hi, i have got this problem with database sensor oracle table space timeout. In the same device other tablespace sensor works correctly but two tablespace not run and respond as timeout. I have verified from local probe with Dbeaver that ip can connect and browse table space with the same credential that are saved on prtg device. timeout sensor, Power Shell command takes too long to execute. KB71899 and 37633 (code PE018).

Thank you for you support. Kind Regards Sama Leonardo

database oracle-tablespace prtg

Created on Aug 18, 2022 10:56:08 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hello Sama,
have you already tried increasing the scanning interval as well as the timeout value (in the "Credentials for Database Management Systems" section of the device settings)?

Created on Aug 22, 2022 8:33:31 AM by  Timo Dambach [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thank you for your answer, in credential for database managmet systems timeout sec i have fix the value from 60sec to 300sec authentication but the problem persit. You can close the submit request we can control in different mode the tablespace. Kind Regards.

Created on Aug 22, 2022 9:13:56 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.