What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How do I obtain the Microsoft 365 Mailbox sensor?

Votes:

Hello,

I have found the "Microsoft 365 Mailbox sensor" within the manual: https://www.paessler.com/manuals/prtg/microsoft_365_mailbox_sensor How can I obtain the sensor within my PRTG server?

Because currently I cannot find it within the list of sensors and within the manual page I do not find a download button.

Best regards, Gavino

365 email mail mailbox microsoft office prtg sensor

Created on Oct 14, 2022 6:31:45 AM

2 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

We introduced this sensor type as experimental/beta sensor with PRTG version 22.x.78 and now on version 22.x.79 and 80 it is included as a standard sensor. Can you make sure you have the latest PRTG version installed? More information about the improvements here

Created on Oct 15, 2022 2:03:16 AM by  Jonathan Mena [Paessler Technical Support]

Votes:

Thank you for your advice. We are still on 22.x.76.

I need to wait until we update to a newer version.

Created on Oct 17, 2022 7:54:41 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.