What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Wall of Speedometer graphs

Votes:

Hello,

I'm trying to build a director friendly wall of graphs for quick network over view. I can't post a picture here but I'd like to make a wall of the speedometer graphs that you get when you drill down to a sensor in the devices area.

It shows one big overall speedometer and then smaller in/out ones. For my side I'd like the same but a live graph next to it.

I've been working in maps but have only found line graphs and I'm not sure which data that is yet as it looks applied to the whole device not one of the sensors.

Anyone do something similar?

Thanks Mike

director graphs maps

Created on Oct 29, 2022 5:53:46 PM

2 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello Mike,

I assume that with "speedometer" you mean the sensor channels that you see in the Overview tab of a sensor. If that is the case, then you can add the channels to a map by using the object Channel (gauges) from the Status Icons group. Once you drag this object in your map, you can drag a sensor from the device tree on the left to it, in order to have the map object display information from that sensor.

As for the graphs, you can find them in the Graphs group. And similar to the above, you can drag a sensor from the device tree to the graph object in order to have the graph shown from the sensor. As for what information is shown, this depends on the graph object that you use. For example if you take the Live graph object it will show the Live Data graph of the sensor.

Kind regards,
Sasa Ignjatovic, Tech Support Team

Created on Nov 2, 2022 10:15:45 AM by  Sasa Ignjatovic [Paessler Support]

Votes:

That worked, thank you.

Created on Nov 4, 2022 2:58:25 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.