What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How can I provide feedback about PRTG and contribute to the PRTG development?

Votes:

I want to share my ideas and feedback about PRTG and want to know about upcoming developments. How can I provide feedback and receive information about new products and features?

development feature feedback prtg request roadmap

Created on Jan 9, 2023 12:32:00 PM by  Florian Weik (1,927) 2 2

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

How to provide feedback about Paessler PRTG and receive development updates

At Paessler, we always do our best to drive user-centric development. Therefore, it is important to have constant feedback from our users. You have the following ways to share your feedback with us and to get insights about the development of PRTG:

Roadmap surveys

Check the PRTG Roadmap to see what we’re working on and what the plans for PRTG are. Every topic that contains the Ⓢ-icon includes a Roadmap Survey. If one of the topics is relevant for you, we encourage you to share your thoughts with us.

PRTG insights webinars

Do you want to dive into a specific topic and get in direct contact with our developers? Then the PRTG Development Insights webinars are made for you.

In 30-minute sessions, one of our product owners invites you to join the development team and presents you our newest additions and features. You can ask your questions and provide feedback on what you see.

Important: The webinars are free but require a registration. You can sign up for the individual PRTG Development Insights webinars here.

PRTG feedback insiders

If you want to provide regular feedback about several aspects of PRTG, we recommend the PRTG Feedback Insiders program. Once you join this community of monitoring experts, you’ll be automatically informed about our feedback programs and get front-row information directly to your mailbox.

You can find everything about the program on the PRTG Feedback Insiders page here.

PRTG feedback email

You have a bigger topic and want to share your thoughts in depth? Feel free to write down your thoughts on how to improve PRTG or what’s missing in general via e-mail and send to [email protected].

Created on Jan 9, 2023 12:36:32 PM by  Florian Weik (1,927) 2 2

Last change on Jan 30, 2023 12:16:37 PM by  Florian Weik (1,927) 2 2

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.