What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

LOGS/SENSORS directory missing on probe server

Votes:

Hello,

I'd like to analyse sensors results (on my PRTG serveur V22), I activated result handling on a specific sensor to write result in a TXT file, but there's no directory named LOGS under PRTG Network Monitor.

I took a look in the administration tools but did not see anything relating to LOGS SENSORS.

Thanks.

debug logs prtg sensors

Created on Jan 11, 2023 4:26:17 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

You can find PRTG Data Directory for \Logs\sensors at %programdata%\Paessler\PRTG Network Monitor\Logs\sensors. For more details, you may refer to PRTG Data Directory

These are the default paths, depending on your Windows version. If you specified a custom path for data storage, you need to look it up in the PRTG Administration Tool on the PRTG Core Server tab. You find the path there.

The Windows ProgramData folder is hidden by default. To display it, you need to enable hidden items in the View options of your Windows system.

Kind regards,
Muna Azmi - Tech Support Team

Created on Jan 13, 2023 8:52:54 AM by  Muna Azmi [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.