What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Probe Device Sensor VMware Virtual disk, 0 (code: PE016)

Votes:

Hello! I had to restore PRTG Server with Veeam Backup After restore and start the Server I got this error.

The WMI query does not return any results. The reason might be an issue with the host's WMI system. For more information, see https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/1093. (code: PE016)

I tried to fix it according to info in internet and the NB here. without success.

Please HELP. thx

prtg snmp vmi

Created on Jan 12, 2023 11:05:41 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

What sensor are you using exactly? You can find the sensor type in its Overview tab on the right side.
Have you tried to recreate the sensor?

Kind regards,
Sasa Ignjatovic, Tech Support Team

Created on Jan 16, 2023 7:55:46 AM by  Sasa Ignjatovic [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello,

Sensor Type: WMI Disk Health

Have you tried to recreate the sensor? Do you mean that I should delete this Sensor and create it again?

Kind Regards,

Nizo

Created on Jan 16, 2023 9:05:20 AM

Votes:

Hello,

OK, I have deleted it and created it again. IT is OK now.

Thanks for your help.

Created on Jan 16, 2023 12:11:23 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.