What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Sensors SNMP SAN Fujitsu ETERNUS DX100

Votes:

Hello,

We have a PRTG (version 22.3.79.2108+) server and we need to monitor, the components of a SAN Fujitsu ETERNUS DX100 such as Disks, CPU, RAM, etc... I configured the SNMP on the SAN and on its Device added to PRTG (same SNMP community, same version, same SNMP port). On the PRTG server via SNMP Tester I can get informations from SAN. But when I try to add SNMP sensors on the Device i have the follwing error :

When i use SNMP v1 & v2c I have the following error:

Sorry, the analysis of the available monitoring elements failed!
Unable to create Fujitsu system status sensor v2 (SNMP) on device DEVCIE_FQDN (DEVICE_IP_ADDRESS).

No response (check: firewalls, routing, snmp settings of device, IPs, SNMP version, community, passwords etc) (SNMP error # -2003) in FujitsuiRMC.sensorlib

When i use SNMP v3I have the following error:

Sorry, the analysis of the available monitoring elements failed!
Unable to create Fujitsu System Status Sensor v2 (SNMP) on iRMC device - DEVCIE_FQDN (DEVICE_IP_ADDRESS).

Identifying OID does not exist (SNMP error # 10101) in FujitsuiRMC.sensorlib

Can you please help me a bout this issue ? Thanks a lot, Resgards,

eternus sanfujitsu snmp

Created on Jan 24, 2023 10:16:08 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hey,
Please check if the entered settings for SNMP within PRTG are correct. It seems that there is an issue as the Tester is able to receive the desired information. You can find a guide for SNMP Troubleshooting here.

Created on Jan 27, 2023 8:58:48 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.