What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Issue with changing footer in report

Votes:

I am writing to report an issue I encountered while trying to change the footer in my report. I followed the instructions provided in https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/76579-how-can-i-change-the-header-and-footer-in-reports, but unfortunately, the changes did not take effect even after removing the HTML codes.

My main concern is to remove the text in the footer, but simply removing the <#include file="includes\printfooter.htm"> code from the reporttemplate -> details directory resulted in the footer and the blank space being removed, making the report look disorganized. I prefer to have one graph per page, as is usual.

Despite removing the HTML code as shown in the attachment, the footer still displays the Paessler logo, PAESSLER 20.4.63.1412+ 2/22/2023 1:45:35 PM. I have tried restarting my browser and computer, but the issue persists.

I would greatly appreciate your help in resolving this issue. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

footer prtg report

Created on Feb 23, 2023 5:23:48 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

did you select the right template? Or in other words, did you modify the original file, or did you copy it and edit the copy, including the internal name (quite on top of the template file)?

Created on Mar 1, 2023 12:04:12 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.